One of those women who was snapping pictures of Lark in the park the other day as I mentioned here actually sent us the pictures. She also posted them on her blog. If they start appearing in subway ads now at least I know where to turn.

Here is a good one she took :




The woman wrote me a note, though it is entirely in Korean. It seems nice enough. I will ask a student to translate it for me, but meanwhile I have the magic of google translate, which came up with this. (boy these computers are really going to replace people, especially now with monkeys controlling robot arms):




Hello?



Filming was to meet in person. Seonyudo baby.



A little too late.



The original file is large-capacity iljuilan download to obtain them.



Nowadays, I'm I feel interested in making wildflower wildflowers.



Jebeulrogeue atseupnida put the baby pictures.



Come see the photo of the baby. ... He saw the pictures.



http://blog.naver.com/skyview2007



... Then I'll send you the original file



So bye and happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES