I was just sending this link to a friend of mine and I thought it would be worth linking to here at Nunal, really striking photographs from a series titled "What is American Power?" looking at the power grid and its social context by Mitch Epstein.

An extremely well done website too, worth looking at just because it it so well constructed in displaying each image.

I keep stumbling on these incredible photographers, and guessing that there are almost a limitness number of incredible photographers webpages out there, just a matter of finding out about them. And time too, of course.

My friend I sent this to is a really fine and interesting photographer himself, Andrew Miksys. Worth checking out his webpage. And buying his book BAXT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES