I ventured to the Seoul international film festival. It is off to a rough start. The film kept being postponed and then finally was cancelled. At least they gave us all two free tickets to see other films.

Going clear across town to the theater was good at least because I got to see an area far from home where I had never been. It was a long train ride out there. There is yet another university (Konkuk University) over there, and the requisite insanely packed area of restaurants and bars surrounding it. I took a picture which kind of relays the density on just one of these streets (of many):


It is worthwhile to look how many signs have at least some English on them.

This area had something I haven't seen elsewhere, which was people standing in the doorways of each restaurant waving people inside. For some reason, they were all, in each successive restaurant, moving jerkily like robots or pinocchio or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES