That mention of silkworm larvae caught my eye because just earlier today, as I was musing about leaving in a week, I was thinking of what things the Nunal eyeball really should cover. Silkworm larvae (called bundaegi) immediately popped into my head since they are sold absolutely everywhere on the streets in Seoul. It is difficult, in fact, not to smell them all of the time. Not a nice smell. I think I may have mentioned them before. In any case, toady we were down at the horse track with a friend in town and I took a picture at the top of the subway stairs.



And at the bottom. When I say that they are everywhere this gives you an idea.



Beautiful day at the track, albeit unwinning for yours truly. Here is a picture of Lark and I enjoying the races. This is the first time she has sat on my shoulders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES