The weather is turning warm here, with sunny and reasonably warm days and nights, which inevitably brings my mind to bees. This is one of my favorite times of years in the hives (assuming they survived the winter), the bees are friendly and all the hard work is still a few months away. Mid-March at home in southeastern Virginia is decidedly into spring beekeeping tasks, and I have difficulty getting through these warm days without the urge to get into some hives. Some of my beeyards at home are, from sketchy reports I have gotten, doing well, though several hives might not have made it through the winter.

So, with these thoughts buzzing through my mind (sorry), I was happy when, while walking crossing the street in Sinchon, a bee came and landed on my finger. I took this to be an auspicious sign of a good year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES