Out on the Naebu expressway path I finally have tried out some of the machines the city provides for public use. Some are weight lifting machines, some are these kind of twist-the-night-away affairs that exercise certain muscle groups. This one turns you upside down on. It definitely creates an unusual feeling when you return to the right side up.




I am hoping that you don't notice in this picture that, while I am hanging upside down, my child is screaming in displeasure in the foreground.

This is a building in our neighborhood, the "Beverly Hills Vilia" [sic]. I think the concept may be to give the building a grand (if distorted) name and to put this nice mural on the front, and then nobody will notice that it is a hideous box of a building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES