Honey is really expensive in Seoul. I have continued to check new stores to see if how widely prices differ. I was really surprised to see that the organic store down the block has a 1 lb jar of honey for 48,000 Won--48 bucks. (i have gotten over my surprise that there is an organic store). I sell this same size jar for $5. You can see why considering a move to a Korean beekeeping-organic-store-supplying lifestyle is one that just itches a bit in the back of the skull.

Instead of honey, you see a lot of some kind of honey concoction all over the place. I am not sure what it is. But the Korean beekeeping association supports it, and they even get kick boxers (perhaps a famous one, I have no idea, though he doesn't look too tough) to flog the product.:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES