Future Now

(I actually did see a kid with an MC5 shirt yesterday, I was astonished to see it. (Of course there is an MC5 Japan webpage, but this is Korea).

The futuristic side of things has been really striking.

Probably many of you have used Skype, and for years too, but allow me to be massively impressed with it. Even if their webpage is difficult to understand and navigate. The program itself is cake.

I have used it to speak to my lovely wife, currently in NYC, several times with great clarity, and all for free. And with video too.

The whole videophone thing is definitional of the future realm, no?

When I spoke with her this morning, there were 4 million users speaking on Skype. This evening there were 6.5 million. That this is commonplace is just stunning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES