This weekend I finally had the opportunity to eat some still-moving food.

I had heard about moving food, but so far had not seen it myself. We had squid. I say we had it but, truth be told, my wife was not as interested in eating the moving squid legs as I was.

Only the legs were moving, kind of an undulation more than a move I guess.

The most interesting part about it definitely was how the suckers would stick to the inside of your mouth.

The squid they serve is a smaller one than the one we have been buying at the local market, much more tender. Even raw it didn't taste rubbery at all. The body (tube?) was actually very tender and very delicious.

Next time I will bring a camera, describing it doesn't fully capture the image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAOS WASHING MACHINES